Steelplan single® modular buildings to rent
The Maks Company Steelplan Single® range is a cost effective and flexible modular building system available to Rent, and is designed to provide the end user with a high quality environment. This modular solution is fully compliant to the latest building regulations and provides you with the most cost effective space solution designed to give you value for money, whilst still exceeding your expectations for quality and comfort.
The Steelplan Single® modular solution can be used within a variety of market sectors, including education, offices, distribution, health, welfare, retail, sports, MOD and construction.
- Rent or Buy
- Easily relocatable and adaptable
- Perfect as a decant facility
- Cost effective single storey solution
- Meets all relevant regulations
With an Maks Company Steelplan Single® solution you also benefit from:
Cost certainty – cost effectiveness coupled with financial transparency and no hidden costs Service – you can have a turn key solution providing everything from start to finish including a whole host of FM (Facilities Maintenance) solutions for both your Maks building and existing facilities
- Programme – rapid deployment, installation and practical completion compared with traditional systems
- Minimal disruption – the disruption to your business during the installation and duration of the site works is minimal
- Flexibility – your building can grow and adapt over time to suit the needs of your business
- Quality – comparable or improved quality compared with traditional systems
- Sustainability – environmentally considerate with reduced life cycle costing
- Warranty – ongoing commitment through market leading warranties for peace of mind
- Our Steelplan® Single solution also offers huge flexibility allowing ease of expansion as you grow and develop. Additional modules can be easily added in any configuration and can be finished in a range of cladding options to satisfy planning requirements and your own aesthetic aspirations.
Your building can be further enhanced with the inclusion of a whole range of additional options and features designed to optimise your environment. These can include large glazing, eco friendly features, canopies, air conditioning, fresh air ventilation, kitchens, sun screens, etc as well as the ability to personalise your building with vinyl wraps allowing your building to stand out and make a statement or blend into the surrounding environment.
Do you need Planning Permission?
You require planning permission if your modular building is on site for more than 28 days. Is your modular building exempt from Building Regulations?
Your building is exempt if it’s…
- a temporary building not on site for more than 28 days
- a site sales office not containing sleeping accommodation
- a construction site office not containing sleeping accommodation
- a single storey building <30m2 floor area and >1m from the site boundary
FSC® & PEFC
Did you know that Maks Company is the first and only current supplier to be awarded FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) chain of custody on its Building Regulations compliant rentable modular buildings?
This innovative concept of applying FSC® certification to an entire rentable fleet offers Maks customers a guarantee that all wood based products have been derived from a well-managed source or from post-consumer waste.