Living & office modules
Maks modules are designed and built for operation in hazardous (Zone I or Zone II) or safe area installations and come in a range of sizes depending on the requirements of the customer and the available footprint on deck.
Stackable Sleeper Modules
Maks A60 stackable sleeper modules are designed to maximize worker safety and comfort. Versatile in its design, the module provides the comforts of home and easy plug and play connections with safe and quick installation features. Clever engineering allow our modules to link horizontally and stack up to four units high, depending on the host installation.
• Each bunk is equipped with standard black-out privacy curtains, bunk lights, and outlets for maximum worker comfort.
• Each bunk contains additional network points, coaxial points, and headphone jacks.
• Each bedroom comes standard with a desk area and drawer unit.
• Individual lockers for each person.
• Wet areas are equipped with underfloor heating for rapid drying of floors.
• Easy corridor access utility service cupboard for all service systems.
• 250l hot water storage heater meaning only a cold water supply connection is required.
• Internal linking corridors mitigate time exposed to outdoor elements.