Ibex permanent modular buildings
What is Ibex?
Ibex is a permanent ‘modular’ building system consisting of modules that are delivered to you pre-assembled and ready for final finishing on site.
It can be used as a prestige ‘stand alone’ modular building system but can equally be combined with our Hybrid system to offer an optimised solution. This method minimises disruption to your existing operations and substantially reduces programme time when compared with traditional construction.
Ibex was developed utilising a synthesis of ecological ideas coupled with quality materials and sound design concepts. The smallest details are often taken for granted however with Ibex emphasis on quality, tactility and functionality means this modularised solution is equal to or surpasses most standardised designs, while remaining cost effective.
Glazing emits personality and provides the most aesthetic architectural impact to many modern structures. Ibex has been designed to embrace this concept.
Can be used within a variety of market sectors including education, offices, distribution, health, retail and sports facilities.
- High and low thermal mass
- Passive ventilation
- Multi-storey capability
- Full range of claddings solutions available
- Futuristic architectural appearance
- Large glazing options.
With an Maks Company Ibex solution you also benefit from:
- Cost certainty – cost effectiveness coupled with financial transparency and no hidden costs
- Service – you can have a turn key solution providing everything from start to finish including a whole host of FM (Facilities Maintenance) solutions for both your Maks Company building and existing facilities
- Programme – rapid deployment, installation and practical completion compared with traditional systems
- Minimal disruption – the disruption to your business during the installation and duration of the site works is minimal
- Flexibility – your building can grow and adapt over time to suit the needs of your business
- Quality – comparable or improved quality compared with traditional systems
- Sustainability – can achieve BREEAM excellent, environmentally considerate with reduced life cycle costing
- Longevity – 60 year design life as a minimum
- Warranty – ongoing commitment through market leading warranties for peace of mind
- Fully building regulation compliant with passive ventilation.
Ibex can be further enhanced with a range of options which include large glazing, eco friendly features, canopies, high quality kitchens, specialist claddings, solar sun screens and so on – all designed to minimise environmental impact, optimise your buildings appearance and help meet local planning requirements.