Dimensions: W 21m x D 8.05m x H 2.9m (with canopy)
W 16.98 x D 6.49m x H 2.9m (excluding canopy)
Price on Application
for build and installation
*Other size options are available. Contact us for further details.
Foundations and groundworks packages available, price on application
(subject to site survey)
We have years of design and build experience working with homeowners to create their own unique space for a garden room or a self-contained residential space. We apply the same principals to our new residential building; designed with convenience in mind for our residential clients, and as a quick solution for our commercial clients to provide additional accommodation for their hotel, holiday park space or leisure destination.
With that in mind we’ve created the Home Pod. It features all of the quality and attention to detail for which Pod Space are renowned but packaged into a modular solution for ultimate convenience.
The Home Pod has two bedrooms as standard, with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and separate w.c / shower room. If you have a smaller area in mind then there’s also an option to reconfigure for a smaller one bedroom space. The remaining open plan area is accessed from a recessed entrance and each zone for kitchen, dining and living area has the advantage of the full height glazing to take in the best of the views and light available.
– Robust engineered hybrid structural steel and FSC timber framework at the core. The Home Pod has been designed to last a lifetime.
– Two double bedroom spaces with option for full height built in wardrobes.
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with option for a contemporary wood stove.
– Large format 4 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines to open plan living area.
– Slim line sliding door or frameless glazing to bedroom areas.
– Contemporary optional oversailing canopy providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
– Durable premium grade Siberian Larch decking with aluminium flashings and durable substructure.
– High performance low maintenance external cladding options from profiled aluminium and composites to stained timber, durable charred Larch, thermally modified Ash or Western Red Cedar with feature aluminium flashings and cladding.
– Full height solid core internal doors with recessed frame and minimalist satin stainless steel ironmongery.
– Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
– Air Source Heat Pumps provide A+++ energy efficient heating and cooling and satisfy all ‘green building requirements’. Options for Photo Voltaic (PV) and heating, ventilation and heat recovery (HVAC) systems.
– Designed to have high levels of natural daylight incorporating energy efficient low energy recessed LED lighting. Options available for controllable ‘smart’ lighting systems.
– Durable zinc coated guttering and downpipes.