Modification, providing structures with refractory characteristics.
This modification is designed to solve the problems of heat insulation and the simultaneous fire and damage protection of bearing structures in buildings and constructions or at energy industry facilities with the increased fire hazard. The coating meets all health-safety and fire-protection regulations.
PROTERM® ANTIPYREN can be applied on any surfaces or building structures. The material is resistant to alkaline and saline solutions, atmospheric precipitations and changes of temperature conditions.
The application of this energy-saving coating allows achieving several goals at once:
• possibility of using the coating along the whole perimeter of a building both indoors and outdoors;
• preventing heat injuries of the personnel;
• reducing labor, time and financial costs for construction and repair works performance;
• keeping the initial load on building structures unchanged;
• optimization of temperature conditions inside buildings and constructions;
• possibility of using the coating on complex-structured facades and preserving the historical appearance of buildings;
• can be applied to structures and processing facilities at oil-and-gas industry plants.
Energy-saving coatings PROTERM® can be applied with painter’s tools or with airless sprayers.
Methods of application:
• Pneumatic method – the pressure is 1.5 – 3.5 atm;
• Airless method – the pressure is 80-110 bar, nozzle diameter (inches) – 0.013 0.015, 0.017;
• Spray angle is 20, 30, 40 depending on the shape of the surface to be coated;
• Manual method – applied with a roll (napless, preferably velour) or natural-fiber brush;
• During application a smooth wet layer without gaps, drips, shagreen or other defects should be formed.
Main parameters of application:
• The material is applied at ambient temperature: from +7˚С to +45˚С and atmosphere relative humidity not above 80 %;
• Do not apply the coating on damp surface and at wind velocity over 10 m/sec;
• The coating is applied on surfaces with temperature: from +7˚С to +45˚С, the temperature of the surface to be coated should be 5˚С higher than the dew point temperature;
• Recommended wet layer thickness: 0.5 mm – 1.0 mm;
• Recoating interval at tв= +20˚С: 24 hours;
• Theoretical material consumption: 1.2-1.5 l/m2; 0.5-0.7 kg/ m2 – at 1 mm thick layer;
• Basic color of coating — white, RAL coloring is acceptable;
• Solvent — water;
• Transport conditions: from +7˚С to +40˚С.
Material PROTERM® ANTIPYREN should be stored in warm, closed and well-ventilated areas.
The product is packed in air-tight plastic containers of 5, 10 and 20 liters.
The storage time of the packed material while maintaining all conditions is 12 months.