Maks Toilet Cabin (Blue)
Height: 2.25 m
Length: 1 m
Wide: 1 m
Weight: 67 kg
Storage tank volume: 250 l
Seats: 1 local
• Paper holder
• Ventilation tube
• Internal valve
• Exhaust pipe
• Coat hook
• Storage tank with seat and lid
• Padlock hinges
Installation, dismantling, refueling, technician, cleaner at the event
Rental period from 1 day.
— Rent a plastic maks blue toilet for events —
Construction sites and crowded events are the main locations for installing Toypek cabs. The blue restroom is currently one of the most affordable options for recycling natural waste. Compact plumbing fixtures of this type can be mounted anywhere.
Maks mobile plastic toilets have the following features:
• Only hard plastic was used for the main load-bearing structural elements, which allows moving the toilet without risk of damage;
• The pallet is additionally reinforced to withstand any weight of the visitor – does not bend;
• The forces of one worker carry out the installation of the entire structure;
• Expanded opening of the receiving hopper;
• The presence of indicators helps determine the status of the booth: busy or free.
— Maks Toilets Features —
A height of 2.25 m allows tall people to visit the cab without having to bend down. The length is 1 m wide. Despite the impressive design, the weight does not exceed 67 kg. All thanks to tough, but budget plastic. For transportation, it is not necessary to hire transport for overall transportation.
In contrast to analogues, Maks is equipped with a storage tank of 250 liters.
— Indoor equipment —
In addition to the standard paper holder and shutter of the closing door, there are all ventilation systems for removing unpleasant odors from the cab. The comfortable seat is perfectly adapted to different types of people – a universal design. Additionally installed hooks for things. If necessary, there are hinges of a padlock.
A blue Maks cabin rented for a long time can work without a single break. Warranty from the manufacturer is issued for 2 years, which allows you to operate the restroom every day.