Public Sector Framework
Crown Commercial Service
Maks Company has been awarded a four year framework agreement by Crown Commercial Service for our Modular Building Systems (Framework Contract No. RM875).
What does this mean?
- Assured quality and value for money
- Simplified procurement for the public sector – saving you time and money
- Our products, services and full turn-key packages have been rigorously assessed and independently adjudged to offer excellent quality and value for money
Save time and money
Public sector organisations can avoid long and costly compulsory competitive tender processes by choosing a supplier with a CCS framework already in place. This means that we can offer:
- Money and time savings – bypass the slow and costly compulsory competitive tendering process
- Simplified procurement – no need for advertising notices, tendering or lengthy negotiations
- Peace of mind that our building solutions have been pre-assessed for quality and value
- Assurance that you comply with all Government and EU procurement and regulatory guidelines
What does it do?
CCS aims to deliver savings in time and cost to central government and its public sector customers by sourcing more than 500,000 products and services from a wide range of carefully selected suppliers. Who can use its services?
Its services are available to the Education sector, the Ministry of Defence, HM Prison Service, the Health sector, the Police and Emergency Services, and any organisation that is more than 50 per cent publicly funded. In addition, private sector specifiers working for the public sector – such as architects, engineers and facilities management companies – can access its services.
“Maks Company has successfully been through the Crown Commercial Service very stringent selection process, which includes pre-qualification questionnaires, a competitive tender stage and interviews, proving that it offers the high standards of service, product quality and value demanded for this new framework arrangement.”