Modular Buildings for Education
The Maks Company range of flexible modular building solutions help satisfy planning requirements and create a great learning and teaching environment.
We offer a variety of modular building types – single classrooms or multi storey large facilities (perfect for decants) that are available to rent or buy, providing teachers and pupils with comfortable and compliant environments.
Each modular solution is designed to meet the latest building regulations including statutory educational requirements, and provides the most cost effective teaching space providing value for money whilst exceeding your expectations for quality and comfort.
Maks Company modular buildings can be further enhanced by adding alternative claddings, windows and pitched roofs to create a more aesthetically impressive building capable of satisfying any planning requirements.
- A variety of classroom sizes and layouts are available – can accommodate larger class sizes if required
- Comfortable and productive learning and teaching environment
- Capability to achieve an improved architectural appearance if required for planning
- Can be tailored to meet your own specific requirements
- Can be tailored for special educational needs (SEN) and sensory applications
- Safety features fitted as standard – Finger guards (to nurseries), low surface temperature heating and retainers to blind cords
- Designed to meet the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and Part M requirements
- Complies with all other relevant regulations and guidelines
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural warranty
- Buildings can be temporary or permanent solutions
- Full turnkey solutions available – a single source for your building, including all ground and external works, planning and building regulation applications, plus much more
- Minimal disruption to the day-to-day running of your school – you stay operational
- Multi-storey capability
- Available to rent or buy
When you choose an Maks Company modular building you can be sure that the design, construction and installation is dealt with in an efficient and professional manner by our team of modular experts.
We use the most up to date technology, comply with the latest regulations and guidelines, and many of our products incorporate materials that are environmentally sympathetic.
FSC® & PEFC
Did you know that Maks Company is the first and only current supplier to be awarded FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) chain of custody on its Building Regulations compliant rentable modular buildings?
This innovative concept of applying FSC® certification to an entire rentable fleet offers Maks Company customers a guarantee that all wood based products have